1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Dayasons SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of them.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Dayasosns S.L .. Calle Morote 7 office 2, - 35500 Arrecife (Las Palmas). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that Your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the party will be requested in advance. the users. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.