1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), to The following data are then reflected:
- Website : www.samparfums.es
- Company Name: Dayasons Sl
- NIF : B35342542
- Address : Luis Morote 7-Arrecife
- Data of the Commercial Registry :
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of Dayasons SL attributes the condition of USERS, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: Sam Parfums provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter referred to as "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Dayasons SLor to licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make adequate use of the contents and services that Dayasons SL offers through its portal and with an enunciative but non-limiting character, not to use them for:
Incurring in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
Disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist apology or human rights violation.
To cause damages in the physical and logical systems of Dayasons SL , its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or to spread in the net computer virus or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damages.
Try to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Dayasons SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or children, order or public safety or Which, in its opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, Dayasons SL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA: Dayasons SL complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, By which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law (hereinafter RDLOPD) and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of personal data in the services that the user can request from Dayasons SL , will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing him of The responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties, if applicable. In addition, Dayasons SL informs that it complies with the LSSI-CE and will request its consent for the treatment of its electronic mail for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Dayasons SL itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio Trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Dayasons SL or its licensors. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited Of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Dayasons SL . The USER agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of Dayasons SL . You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard disk or any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of Dayasons SL .
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Dayasons SL , is not liable, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors and omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the Transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Dayasons SL reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services that are provided through it and the way in which these Appear presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: If www.samparfums.es provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Dayasons SL will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will Dayasons SL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said Hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Dayasons SL reserves the right to refuse to withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to users who breach these General Conditions of Use .
10. GENERAL: Dayasons SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Dayasons SL can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Dayasons SL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Arrecife (Lanzarote).
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any kind of information that can identify you.
Types of cookies used:
Strictly needed cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the correct use of the web page, allowing access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operational.
These cookies collect information about the use that visitors make of the web, for example page views, loading errors ... It is generic and anonymous information, which does not include personal data, nor does it collect information that identifies visitors; Being the ultimate objective to improve the functioning of the web. By visiting our website, you accept the installation of these cookies on your device.
These cookies allow you to remember information (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and more personal characteristics. For example, the possibility of offering personalized content based on the information and criteria that you have voluntarily provided. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to the text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of the web page. They are also used to offer some requested services, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and may not be followed on other websites.
Third Party Cookies:
When you visit this website, some cookies will not be installed by us, but will be installed by third parties. Therefore, we suggest that you go to the websites of these third parties to obtain more information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer's hard drive, block them or notify you in case of installing them.
To continue without any changes to your cookie settings, simply continue on the web page.
By visiting our website, you accept the installation of these cookies on your device.